Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Birthday Weekend Fun!

Every year since I can remember, I have loved having a Christmas birthday! This year was no different and maybe one of my favorite yet!

One of my favorite places to go during the Christmas season is the Gaylord Opryland Hotel! They always decorate so pretty and there is quite a bit of stuff for children to do there as well. However, being that it is super expensive to stay the night there, we have always stayed somewhere else... but we found out this year that teachers get discounts! Yes... good discounts! So I immediately told Kermie that there would be no gift giving, but that we would be spending the weekend in Nashville! Lynsie, Robert, and Emmie were wanting to go as well so we met there and were able to spend the weekend catching up with them. Emmie and Ella played together so well and really enjoyed each others company. And, as always, we enjoyed Lynsie and Robert's company as well.






Another plus to my birthday is getting to celebrate it with my mom! Her birthday is on the 18th and mine is on the 20th, so we always celebrate together. This year we ate at Cheddar's and enjoyed the food, drinks, and laughter! :)




1 comment:

Nicole said...

Glad you had a great birthday!!