Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Be My Valentine

This Valentine Holiday was a very special one for many reasons:

1. I was able to have 3 valentines instead of 2: my terrific husband, sweet Ella, and adorable Grayson!

2. I was able to spend a weekend away with my husband and great friends.



3. I finally got the camera I have been wanting for what seems forever!


4. I received roses again. :) Kermie has never missed a flower occasion since we have been together (pretty good considering that is approximately 12 years now).


5. I watched Ella adore her daddy as he showered her with flowers, candy, hugs, and kisses.

6. I snuggled my sweet babies and LOVED every moment.

Hope everyone else enjoyed their Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

Donovan said...

I'm happy you had a great day Brooke. I'm also happy and proud my son is taking care of you the way he should in a loving manner. Cherish these family moments!

I love you!

Jack (aka Papa)

Nicole said...

Glad you had a great Valentines Day! We bought a Nikon right before Thanksgiving and LOVE it!