Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Sibling Love

Ella and Grayson remind me so much of my brother and me when we were little. While I don't remember being 3 years old, I do remember playing with my brother for hours and having a blast. We would play Ninja Turtles, play in the sandbox, make potions, build tents, wrestle on the bed, etc. until I laughed so hard it hurt. I probably wasn't the nicest at all times, in fact, I could be quite mean, but we sure did have a lot of fun when we were small (Plus, aren't big sisters supposed to be a little bossy??). I really hope that Ella and Grayson stay as close as they appear to be now because their relationship is just precious.


3 comments:

Donovan said...

So funny!

Amber said...

So fun! I am sure they will have many wonderful memories.

Nicole said...

Love the video! They are so cute together.