Thursday, June 16, 2011

Bath Time Fun

I am almost certain that Ella and Grayson's most favorite part of each evening is bath time. Ella usually is undressed and standing in an empty tub before I get there and Grayson screams of excitement until we finally get him undressed! They LOVE bath time and have so much fun playing! Tonight, I snapped a few pictures so we would always remember how sweet and fun bath time was when they were this age.


Not sure what she was doing here.

Standing in the tub! Oh no! He is nonstop and makes me nervous!

Ella letting her pony ride on Grayson's back.

Grayson reading a book.

Still reading.

Ella has called "shotgun" on the front of the tub, but Grayson has decided he likes the water spout and wants it too!

They finally came to a happy medium and shared the front.

1 comment:

Donovan said...

Fun times!I love my grandkids!!

Papa