Tuesday, December 13, 2011

And, we're back!

I have really gotten behind on my blogging this past month. And, I guess it must have something to do with being completely and utterly too busy!

Since my last post, we have had a wonderful Thanksgiving...




This is Ella and her daddy in the van in between Thanksgivings. We were letting Grayson get his nap in :)

Put our house up for sale... again...




Met the newest addition to our family, Mr. Kayne Richardson (who has stolen my heart)...




Watched Ella perform in her very first Christmas program at church...





Survived through a horrible stomach bug...


And, made lots of fun memories in between (One being tonight at the Southern Light's when Grayson and Ella were totally amazed at the lights. Grayson definitely called everything with lights on it a "Twee". Precious).



1 comment:

Mama Smors said...

Glad you are back!!! I am sorry about the stomach bug :( not fun~ hope you sell your house soon.... the on the market stuff is stressful.... and by the way- I LOVE YOUR HOUSE!!!! :)