Tuesday, April 17, 2012

LOVE

I titled this post LOVE for many reasons:

1. I LOVE this time of year! We had an incredible Spring Break and our Easter was fabulous!



2. I LOVE having a fence in our backyard and so do my children!



3. I LOVE these two kiddos and watching them enjoy each other's company!



4. I LOVE Ella's sassy personality (on most days) and that Kermie got so excited to see her wearing his elementary school t-shirt.




5. I LOVE these two guys and seeing how much they love eachother!






5 comments:

Emily said...

Your kids are so precious!! I'm loving this beautiful spring weather and hanging outside more!!

Donovan said...

I love your post! :)

Lauren said...

I agree that fenced in yards are a blessing! We are enjoying ours too.

carlajdonovan@yahoo.com said...

Love ready about my babies

Mama Smors said...

i LOVE your pretty hair!!