Monday, February 23, 2009

Monday Night at the Mall

Kermie has been really random lately with all of his requests... Gatlinburg on Saturday night (that we didn't agree too), Pavilion on Sunday (during Ella's nap time)....tonight's was that we go to the mall to walk since it's so cold outside.  Ella and I were both excited about this one so we headed out around 5!  We ended up eating at the Food Court, letting Ella play (we actually saw Corrie from church with her little girls) , and then did a little shopping before we left.  It was a great night!!

It was hilarious watching Ella stare at this little girl!!
She has no fear of other children or the bottle!
Daddy trying to get her to sit still!



I have been really horrible at putting pictures up let alone posting anything at all so here are some pictures from the past month or so that I meant to get on here!

Cute Brayden and Ashley during a visit to Georgetown.

Mommy and Ella
They are getting to spend so much time together!  It's wonderful :)
Daniel's 22nd birthday bash :)

4 comments:

Gina (Nana) said...

Random is fun sometimes! Looks like you all had a good family night.


nfhfhhejkhdj ( That was from Ella)
+_BH

Donovan said...

I am glad you guys had a fun evening. I think we are going to the mall tomorrow with Ava and Jackie.

Carla(granny)

Donovan said...

That's great that everyone had a good time at the mall. Miss Ella, I will see you tomorrow. Love you!

Papa

Ashley said...

I love the mall! Haven't been there since we went shopping there...but love it! :) I need to get out more. :) I'm glad the kiddos get to see eachother too!