Sunday, February 8, 2009

Missing Dada...


So, Kermie has been gone for a week now.  Ella and I are really missing him.  We have done everything under the sun to keep ourselves busy, but we are running out of ideas!  Ella sees people that resemble Kermie and she calls them "dada".  She lays on his pillow at night and kisses it.  She see his soap in the shower and says "dada's".  Everything is "dada"!  I am glad he has been able to help, but (being the selfish wife I am) I'm ready to have him home again! Hopefully sometime this week!!

6 comments:

Mama Smors said...

i hope he gets home soon~ it is hard for everyone without the "dada"s!

Donovan said...

Brooke I miss him too! I am so proud of him!!!

Jack

Ashley said...

Poor you and Ella. I hope you comes home soon!

Gina (Nana) said...

That is so sweet, her kissing his pillow. I'm glad he's back home now.

Terri T said...

my sister is going through the same thing James has been overseas for a year but gets to come home March-ish. I hope all is well and that Kermie comes home soon!

Donovan said...

I am so glad he is home too! I known you and Ella missed him a lot and I am sure he missed you too!

Carla(Granny)