Saturday, January 31, 2009

All About My Hubby :)

So I was tagged by a few people to tell what I love about my husband.... here goes :)

1. Where we met - I guess we technically met at church (Trinity Assembly of God). He was a cutie but way different from all of the other guys I had dated which was a good thing! I think deep down I knew it was love at first sight but didn't want to admit it too soon!

2. Our First Date - Well.... geez... we went on many "friend" dates but I would consider our "first" date the time we went to Applebee's right after he asked me to prom my freshman year.

3. How long did we date before we were married? - almost 5 years

4. How long have we been Hitched? - will be 6 years this August :)

5. Favorite Feature - it's hard to choose when his whole body is my favorite (haha) but if I had to say one thing it would be his hands!

6. Favorite Quality - Balanced! He is perfect for me in every way! His no stress balances out my too much stress!

7. His nickname for me - don't think I have one anymore these days...

8. His Favorite Color - he wears lots of grey, but I think he likes black and green a lot too

9. His Favorite Sport - Tennis which he is amazing at :)

10. Who Said I Love You first - hahaha.. I remember this day like it was yesterday! We both said it the same night after a very big and awkward build up. It was on my parents' front porch :)

11. Our First Kiss when and where - After prom my freshman year... I think we were watching Ernest :)

12. Favorite couple thing to do - Movies, look at cars, look at houses, go to Wal-mart

13. His Hidden Talent - he is an artist and a musician! I hope Ella gets these abilities! :)

14. His Favorite Music - all kinds of stuff, but he loves heavy screaming music which I'm not too fond of :) I think he'd enjoy being in a band like that!

15. What I admire most about him - That is was raised in a Christian home :) He is a Godly man and it's wonderful knowing that Ella has a dad she can look up to and never be dissappointed in and same for me :)

16. His favorite pastimes - Snowboarding, thinking of ways to remodel the house, searching for miscellaneous stuff on ebay and craigslist, playing the guitar, downloading music and movies on the computer, playing with Ella

17. Will he read this? - yes :) He checks Ella's blog when he checks everything else :)

I want to know why you love your husbands: Brittany, Ashley, Jackie

5 comments:

Donovan said...

That was very nice Brooke. Now I want to see Carla write... what she loves about her husband. :)

Jack

Ashley said...

I love that you both said I love you at the same time.

Mama Smors said...

it sounds like most husbands balance their wives with their calmness.... thank goodness for this quality! :)
greg and i are obsessed w looking at houses, too- we just came across yours on lbar the other day. i said- hey that is brooke's house. (ella's room gave it away)

aunt kim said...

WOW...I cried.Jillyanne, God has given you the gift of putting your heart into words... Kermie is a lucky young man to have been blessed with a wife that loves and respects him the way you do. Your relationship with him sets an example to other people who know you. They will see real, true love, and want that in thier own relationships and marriages. I am so proud to be your aunt. Simply stated...You amaze me...I love you.

Gina (Nana) said...

Brooke
You are such a good wife.

Love you
Mom