Friday, January 2, 2009

7 Little Secrets

So.... I have been asked by my fellow blogging friend, Ashley, to tell seven secrets others may not know.  I have been thinking on this and I think I may have found a few.  Let's see if you knew this about me.

1.  Although I absolutely LOVE my job, I have thought (more than once) about changing my career into what I had originally planned to do.... Physical Therapy.  I worked as a tech for at least 4 years and was even offered to have my schooling paid for and a job, but I felt God had other plans for me. I love science and I loved the job of helping others who were physically impaired.

2.  This one is very silly, but ever since I could drive I always wanted some type of station wagon.  I always imagined myself driving with children in the back, dogs in the very back, the windows open and big huge sunglasses on.  I guess deep down there is a little "yuppy" in me!  I have the wagon, but for some reason it's just not as cool as I had imagined!  But I love my car and never want anything other than it! 

3.  I have always thought I would win something big.  Not earn something, but win something.  I guess I'm waiting for the day when LUCK will strike!  

4.  I am a super-big worrier and have lots of anxiety!  Most of you know this, but unless you have lived with me... you do not know the extent of it!  I drive Kermie crazy and acutally take medicine to make me sane! haha  I have gotten a lot better with the help of the medicine and God of course, but there are times when it's just too much :)

5.  I would love to own a cute little boutique of some sort in a small town, maybe Sadieville if it ever amounts to anything.  I think it would be so fun to have cute things in it that old women and young women like to get.  I wouldn't necessarily like to run the boutique, but just have my name attached to it and get all the money!  Very greedy I know :)

6.  A trip to Italy would be wonderful and would probably be my ideal vacation, but I'm too afraid of planes to take the adventure.  I'd have to been completely knocked out to make the journey.  It's not that I'm afriad of heights; I just panic when they close the door.  I've done it several times, but hate it more each time!

7.  Being pregnant was probably the most wonderful gift I've ever received other than Ella herself.  I loved every minute of it.  I enjoyed feeling her grow, watching Kermie become attached and help out so much, the attention, and my body.  I know it might be strange but I wouldn't mind being pregnant all the time.  I would never hope that someone in my family couldn't have children, but if that was true I would have their baby no questions asked!  Having a stranger's baby may be something I'd have to put much more thought into!

Now that you think I'm crazy ....  Let me know about you.
**Jackie
**Jen
**Jack
**Maria

9 comments:

Mama Smors said...

I learned lots of new things about you!! :) The physical therapist was definitely the biggest surprise!

Nicole said...

Maybe we can both be knocked out and make the long trip to Italy together!! It's funny you should say that about having a family member's baby...ever since I've had Bailey I've told Nick that if any of our close friends ever needed a surrogate I'd do it without any hesitation.

Jackie said...

Ahh, you tagged me. I will really have to think about this! I think I knew most of the things about you, but the airplane thing shocked me! I had no idea!

Donovan said...

Brooke,

This post was great! I knew most of what you said about yourself except maybe the trip to Italy. Your honesty is refreshing and will more than likely open doors for you to help others. I will do the same soon on my blog as you requested.

Love you,
Jack

Gina (Nana) said...

Brooke

I like the image that I got of you in your station wagon with the kids and dogs in the back and your big sunglasses!!!! :) :) You nut!

Love you mom

Donovan said...

OK Brooke, I added my 7 little secrets to my blog. Now don't tell anyone because they are secrets (shhhh)!!!

Ashley said...

It makes me feel better that I'm not the only one with anxiety- mine struck right after Brayen was born and I felt alone!
I didn' tknow that about planes!
You know I had a rough pregnancy but after having him I have thought several times that I would do carry a baby for a sister or a friend if they needed it. The blessing is so huge. And the medicine works. :)
I would come to your boutique!

Grandma said...

Brooke that was fun to read. You really put some thought into it.
That is hard to come up with 7!

Karen ( Ava's Grandma)

aunt kim said...

OK... I AM A BIT BEHIND ON THE 7 little SECRETS!
THE STATION WAGON ACTUALLY DID HAPPEN TO ME. I TOOK MY DRIVER TEST IN ONE WITH THE WOODEN PANELS!LOOKED LIKE THE ONE FROM NATIONAL LAMPOONS' VACATION! JUST DIDN'T HAVE THE SUNGLASSES!

ITALY IS MY ALSO MY PLACE OF CHOICE TO VISIT!

Plus I would like to own my own little business too, but I would have to run it myself because I like things done my way!!

I would change jobs in a heartbeat!

Jillyanne, I think you are suppose to be my child!!