Sunday, January 18, 2009

SHARKS and Lots of Food!

On Saturday, Kermie and I took Ella to the Newport Aquarium.  She loves to look at fish and is obsessed with sharks so we thought this would be something she would enjoy.  Turns out ... we were right!  She loved the aquarium and all of the animals.  She thought everything we saw was a shark which was quite funny.  At first she was a little timid to touch the animals, but she eventually warmed up to the idea. 









 


After the aquarium, we met Lynsie and Robert for lunch at The Cheesecake Factory. Lynsie's belly was so cute!  Emmie has gotten so much bigger since the last time I saw her!  I can't wait to meet her in just a very short time!  Our food was very yummy, but Ella was all over the place! She wanted to walk and walk and walk every where!  At naptime we took  Ella to the hotel to sleep. We had made reservations for dessert at The Melting Pot at 5 so that is where we headed next!  Once again, Ella was all over the place!  She did enjoy the dessert though and we all did too!  It was delicious :)  There is nothing better than dipping Cheesecake into warm chocolate!  



7 comments:

Mama Smors said...

looks like so much fun!! i hope to take ivy to the aquarium this winter too :) i am glad ella enjoyed it!

Nicole said...

Looks like you all had a great time!

Donovan said...

Ella,

It looks like you had such fun at the aquarium. I am so glad you got to spend such a good day with mommy and daddy.

I miss you today but I will see you as soon as I am over this bug. I love you sweetie.

Granny

Ashley said...

fun times! I witnessed some of her running around at Wal-mart- sweet girl just needs to explore. :)

Jackie said...

Looks like you had fun!!

Gina (Nana) said...

Ella
It looks like you have had a fun week too! I'm glad that you enjoyed the Aquarium. I know that you, mommy and daddy had such a good time.

I can't wait to see you, I have missed you sooo much!

I love you Ella,
Nana

aunt kim said...

Lil" Bee,
Hope you liked the aquarium!
I love it! Especially the sharks and the little Nemo's! I was tempted to feed your Nana to the sharks this pass week in Sanibel!
But I got to thinking how much she is needed and loved. So I changed my mind! Bee, you have a wonderful Nana, she loves you with all her heart and then some! Stay warm Bee,
I LOVE you, aunt Kim