Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas 2009

After feeling quite lazy and rather yucky, I've finally found enough energy to do our Christmas post. I was horrible this year and left our camera for our three Christmases away from home, but I did manage to get some shots of Ella on Christmas morning and a family picture.

Overall, Ella really enjoyed Christmas this year. She never warmed up to the idea of Santa and actually told us she didn't want him visiting her house, but she loved the idea of Jesus having a birthday and really loved getting to see all of her family.








We hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and has a blessed New Year! :)

5 comments:

Jackie said...

Looks like a great Christmas! I like the train set!

Ashley said...

It stinks that you felt yucky, but hopefully that feeling will pass SOON! I love the train set, and Ella seemed excited about her stuff!

Nicole said...

Glad you had a great Christmas! Your hair looks really good in the family pic!!

Mama Smors said...

Sorry you didn't feel so hot on Christmas but glad that Ella had fun! Hope you feel better soon :)

Gina (Nana) said...

I love the profile picture!!