Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Baby Names... What's your opinion?

So, finding a name for this second baby is proving to be a very difficult task! With Ella, we knew almost immediately Ella would be her name and Chase came easy as well. On the other hand, had she been a boy... that would have been another story! Kermie and I agree on some days and disagree on others. We seem to agree more on girl names than boys, so it seems like we're in the same boat as before! I ask Ella all the time what she wants the baby's name to be and her reply depending on the day is "brother" or "sister" which isn't much help at all! So, be honest and tell me what you think of some of our ideas and give other options if you have them!!

Possible Girl First Names:
Olivia, Addison, Adilyn

Possible Girl Middle Names:
Faith, Grace, Kate, Brooke (is that weird since it's my middle name?)

Possible Boy First Names:
Aden, Ethan, Cooper, Gavin

Possible Boy Middle Names:
Jack, Michael, Thomas

12 comments:

Mama Smors said...

the name game has been hard for us as well!! :) i love all your choices.... Adilyn is my favorite girl and Ethan is my favorite boy!!

even though the name game can be hard.... i love it!!!

Lauren said...

Good luck. We are pretty sure we have names picked out. If it is a girl, Blake says it is up to me. We'll find out in April!

Nicole said...

Those are all great name options. I love the name Cooper...so maybe I should tell you I DON'T like it so I can have it all to myself in case I ever have a boy... :) I don't think it's weird to use Brooke as a middle name. It would be something that you all could share.

Brooke said...

Thanks guys! We have just a little over 2 weeks before we find out the sex and I really wanted to be able to call "it" by its' name :)

mommyz3girlz said...

Just got "caught up" on all of your posts...Ella is growing up so fast and is so cute. Kermie is such a good husband and daddy. Love their tattoos! I have the same middle name as my mom, it's whatever you like. I don't think it would be weird. Sorry about your nanny. Hope she is getting along better now. I will keep her in my prayers.
Laura

Donovan said...

Cooper is my mothers maiden name.

Brooke said...

Jack- It seems like we keep naming our kids after your side of the family without even knowing it :)

Ashley said...

I like Adilyn the best as well out of the girls. I like Gavin and Ethan for the boys. Good luck!

Gina (Nana) said...

I vote Olivia Brooke for girl.
Cooper Michael for boy.

Sejlab said...

I like Olivia Brooke for a girl and Cooper Thomas for a boy! I dont think it's weird to use your middle name for the baby, we are using Ryan's first name for Emma's middle.

Doodles-N-Dots said...

Robert and I like Adilyn Brooke and Gavin Michael, but they're all great! You guys have picked some good ones :)

Annie said...

Gavin Michael is my favorite boy name!