Thursday, February 25, 2010

Willy Wonka

A few weeks ago, Ella found our Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory dvd and insisted on watching it. I thought it might be too strange and even scary for her, but oh no... it's her new favorite movie. She asks to watch it on a daily basis and loves when Violet swells into a blueberry!!! What a crazy child I have :) Last night while I was picking up the house, I walked into Ella's room to find this:



Ella and her daddy laying on the blow up mattress in her room watching, yet again... WILLY WONKA! The lights were off, pjs were on, and I thought it was the cutest thing! In case you're wondering why there is a blow up mattress in her room...Lynise and Robert are coming over for the weekend. They always camp out in her room on the blow up mattress when they stay and Emmie sleeps in the crib. I'm sure Ella will introduce Emmie to Willy Wonka at some point this weekend! Kermie and I have decided that our next family movie will be Alice in Wonderland... I'm sure she'll love that one too!

4 comments:

Jackie said...

The new alice in wonderland movie is coming out soon. Ava really wants to see it! We haven't tried Willy Wonka yet! Is it the new one or the original version?

Brooke said...

The new one :)

Ashley said...

how cute! I love when you find something they enjoy!

mommyz3girlz said...

Kaycee loves that movie too. She has several favorites and that is one of them.