Sunday, October 2, 2011

Fallin' For Fall

Everyone here at the Donovan house is fallin' for fall! This past weekend was a prime example of why I love fall and everything it brings.

We started the weekend with a trip to The Festival of the Horse downtown. My kids at school were begging me to come watch them in the parade, so Ella and I went Friday night. One of my new teammates also came who is not from around here which was fun as well!



On Saturday, our friends from Owensboro came up so we took another trip to the Festival and then went out for lunch. It was great getting to see all of our friends and the kids loved every minute of the day!





My parents kept Ella and Grayson on Saturday night so that Kermie and I could go out to see The Help and spend more time with friends. It was a terrific movie and I felt like a rebel staying out past midnight! :)


Sunday was spent at church for Grace Fest. All the kiddos dressed up as princesses or superheroes :)






Oh how I LOVE this time of year! :)

3 comments:

Mama Smors said...

So much fun!!! I love fall!! It is the season that I am always most ready for :)

Donovan said...

Great post Brooke! I love fall too!!!

AbbyS. said...

Hello Brooke! I live and teach in Georgetown too. I am also a "blogger". Just stumbled across your blog. It is super cute. I too love fall, but we missed the festival of the horse this year. Good to see pics of Robert and Lynsie. I will be back to visit! Hope you are enjoying your weekend.