Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Sibling Rivalry or A Case of "I want to be just like my big sister"

Tonight during our picnic, I snapped a few pictures of the kiddos. While looking through them I couldn't help but notice the story they told of how Grayson gravitates toward everything his big sis does.


So, who wants to race to the top? Just because you're bigger doesn't mean you will win!

Shucks... Nevermind. And the winner is.... Ella!

Hold on! I'm not too far behind!

Aww.. the joys of being four! A bag of Spicy Doritos and Sweet Tea makes a perfect pre-picnic snack!

You better pass the tea this way! In fact, I'll just keep it right here in my lap.

Soccer fun with daddy! Look at my skills.

Hey now! I've got skills. You think you can make this face and hold the ball at the same time?

I really wish I could do whatever Ella is doing over there.

Why on Earth did mommy and daddy only buy three caramel apples? Of course I get one too! I'll take Ella's leftovers!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

How sweet!

Donovan said...

Poor Grayson, grandson I feel your pain. I was the youngest and the smallest too but your day is coming. Hang in there, be brave, be tough... soon time will catch up with your desires. I love you sweet boy; you make papa so proud!