Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy 5 Months and First Valentine's Day!

Yesterday was Ella's five month birthday and her first Valentine's Day too! She spent the day with her Great-Nanny and Great-Grandbubby! Here are a few pictures from today and other recent pictures.





Update on Ella at Five Months:
- Ella sits up by herself for a few moments and then topples over.
- Ella loves to pull herself up to a standing position.
- Ella still loves chewing on any and everything we let her chew on.
- Ella loves to sing and dance to silly songs on the computer.
- Ella is rolling over now and has outgrown her bassinet.
- Ella loves her food and I think her favorites as of today are her prunes, sweet potatoes, pears, and bananas.
- Ella still loves to cuddle in the bed every night before she falls asleep.
- Ella is fascinated with herself in the mirror. She wants to eat it!
- Ella loves her toes!

10 comments:

Gina (Nana) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gina (Nana) said...

Happy Valentines Day Ella,a day late. I hope you had a good day with nanny and grandbubby they love you so much. You have made Valentines Day a little more special this year. Our Valentine gift to daddy and mommy will be here soon :) I love you Ella!

Nana

Donovan said...

Ella,

I hope you had a great Valentine's Day (I know you did). I love you!

Grandpa

Phyllis said...

Hi Sweetie,

It was a honor to spend Valentines Day with you, especially your first.

We love you bunches and bunches!!!

Love Nanny & Grand Bubby

Donovan said...

Ella,
Happy birthday and happy valentines day. It sound like you had a wonderful day. You are getting so big and learning so much. I love you sweetie.

Granny

Jackie said...

Happy V Day Ella! I can't believe how big you are getting. You look so much older...I just don't get to see you enough!

Hopefully I will see you on Wed if Ava is better!

Jackie

Ashley said...

Happy Valentine's day Ella! I love the top picture!

mommyz3girlz said...

Ella~

Just read your blog for the first time. You are such a cutie! Before long you will be able to get around as well as Ava and you guys can get into all kinds of stuff!

Laura

Doodles-N-Dots said...

Miss Ella,
You are getting so big! I hope you had a wonderful first Valentine's Day! You look precious in these pictures!

Lynsie

aunt kim said...

hey miss ella bee,
by your pictures i can see a little personality blooming!
i think it's time for me to pay a visit to see you. it's very important that you know your aunt kim! we need to bond! who knows you might have my personality and we will hang out alot one day. i will be ancient to you, but i can promise you a good time! i love you lil' bee, keep bloomimg!
aunt kim