Thursday, February 7, 2008

Yucky Peas!

Today, Ella tried peas for the first time. She did not like them one bit and I think she only managed to swallow a very tiny bit! We tried them again at dinner time just to get her used to the taste and she hated them again. She still loves her pears and bananas though! I am hoping she likes the sweet potatoes a little better.



We also took Ella over to Jack and Carla's tonight for Kermie's Uncle Tony's birthday party. Ella was fascinated with his beard! Every time she moved her head it would tickle her face. It was very funny :)

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Ella,
I'm sorry you didn't like the peas! They are one of Ava's favorites! Hopefully you will enjoy the other veggies more!

Jackie

Donovan said...

Ella,

You were so funny eating the peas; oh the faces you made... YUCKY peas! I'm glad you got to come to your great uncle Tony's Birthday party. You were so fascinated by his beard.

I love you sweet girl and enjoy watching you grow.

Grandpa

Donovan said...

Ella,

I think someday you will like peas. You just have to get use to the taste and the way they feel on your tongue.

You were such a good girl at the party. I am sure you were surprised that Santa was there! I love you sweetie.

Granny

Gina (Nana) said...

Ella,
What a cute little messy face. Maybe a different green veggie will be better for you or maybe you will grow to like peas?

I bet Uncle Tony's beard did remind you of Santa.

I Love You Ella
Nana