Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Gap Group

Tonight, Ella, Kermie, and I all went over to our Pastor's house for Gap Group. Kermie and I have been wanting to get involved in church and figured a group focused on marriage would be a good way. Andrew and Brittanie have a little girl named Chapel who is exactly 1 yr. and 2 days older than Ella. So, while mommy and daddy mingled with friends and studied Ella and Chapel played upstairs with a sitter. This was the first time Ella had been babysat by anyone other than family, so it was kind of strange! She did fairly well considering the mood she was in when we left! (not a good one) The group didn't start until 6:30 and we didn't get home until 8:30 which is past her bedtime! Kermie and I were excited to see her and Chapel play and are excited to go back again in two weeks! Yay for Ella and meeting new people!

4 comments:

Donovan said...

Brooke,

I'm glad that you and Jamie are getting involved in the church and meeting new friends.

Jack

Gina (Nana) said...

Brooke
I think it's great that you and Kermie have found a group to participate in at church. I know Andrew and Brittany's group will be alot of fun!!! Miss social Bee (ELLA) will love all of the little kids to play with, they will have there own little group :)

Love you
Mom

Donovan said...

I am glad that you guys are meeting with friends. I think this is a good way to really get to know people. I am glad Ella had fun too.

Carla

Jackie said...

Sounds like fun!