Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sick Baby?


Well, for the past year Ella has never been really sick (besides a cold or two).  But, last night she woke up in the middle of the night burning up with a fever of 102 degrees.  She wanted a bottle so I gave her one and then she went right back to sleep.  She slept until 9:00 which is very strange for Ella.  When she woke up she was laying in a pool of sweat and her fever had broken. I have no idea what it is?  She ran a fever earlier this week after her shots, but last night was out of the blue.  I thought maybe it could be teeth, but I'm really not sure.  We will have to see how she does the rest of today.  Poor baby Ella!

6 comments:

Gina (Nana) said...

Ella
Nana is so sorry that you are feeling bad.You have had a rough week. I hope that you will have a better night tonight.I love you Ella, I will see you tomorrow.

Nana

Gina (Nana) said...

Brooke
The picture of that little baby is pitiful!

Nicole said...

I hope Ella is feeling better!

Phyllis said...

Ella, I am so sorry you are sick. I know mommie will take good care of you.
I love you baby, Nanny

Donovan said...

Ella,

I am so sorry that you are sick. It makes me feel sad to know you feel so bad. I love you sweetie.

Granny

Donovan said...

Ella,

I love you!

Grandpa