Friday, November 28, 2008

Christmas Tree, Thanksgiving, A New Car

I have been really terrible about blogging the past several weeks, so I am doing all my catching up today!  We put our tree up about two weeks ago so I wanted to show you some of the shots we got of Ella.  She had a lot of fun and loves the tree (especially all the presents under it)!






Thanksgiving this year was a little different for us in that we didn't go as many places as we normally do.  We went to Geoff and Jackie's house for lunch and then went to my grandma and grandpa's house for dinner.  Ella and Ava had so much fun together!  And, Ella ate enough at both places for someone my size :)  It was a lot of fun--it makes me even more excited for Christmas!











It is annual tradition for my mom and I to go shopping on Black Friday, so once again we went today and this time Ella went along.  I was a little apprehensive at first about how she would do, but she was a perfect angel (no exaggeration!).  We went to Target first where we spent at least 45 minutes in line and were even interviewed for the news! HAHA We both agreed that they interviewed us because we were the only crazy people with a 14 month old tagging along! Ella napped while we were at the mall and we were able to finish all of our shopping!  I had bought Ella a Dora car for Christmas today, but decided to go ahead and give it to her!  She loved it :)   My mom bought her this year's christmas dress so we go tomorrow for pictures!  I can't wait to see how they turn out :)

5 comments:

Donovan said...

Ella,

What a big couple of days you have had. I like your new car. I'll see you soon.

Love,
Papa (Donovan)

Gina (Nana) said...

What a trooper you are Ella! You were such a good girl today. I think you are going to be a future Black Friday shopper :) I can't wait to see how your pictures go tomorrow, you look so pretty in your new Christmas dress.

I'm glad that you like your new Dora car, it looks like so much fun.I will see you later pumpkin.
I love you,
Nana

Donovan said...

Ella,

I think you had a very busy day yesterday.Mommy and Nana were very brave to take you shopping. I would have loved to watch you but I had to work{yuck}. I like you new Dora car. I think Ava will like it too!

I love you sweetie and hope see you this weekend.

Grann

Mama Smors said...

Love your Christmas decorations!! So pretty :)

mommyz3girlz said...

Great pictures...I love the one of Ella on top of Ava! That's cute!

Laura