Sunday, November 9, 2008

A Terrific Weekend

So... this past weekend was terrific!  On Friday, Lynsie and Robert came in to visit.  It was so nice getting to see them both and seeing how big Emmie Kate has gotten! Lynsie is a cute pregnant mommy and you can tell how excited the both of them are.  I personally enjoyed getting to share all of Ella's stuff and was excited that it would be used again.  It was kind of sad going through all of Ella's old clothes!  She has gotten so big... so fast.  On Saturday morning, Ella showed them every trick she knows.  We laughed for at least an hour at her flips, jumps, words, and weirdness!  She's a hoot for sure.  I think Ella really enjoyed getting to wake them up every morning by knocking on the door!  For lunch we met with Ashley and Brayden at Mancino's and they ended up coming down later that night.  Overall, it was a wonderful, relaxing weekend and made me remember how much I wish they hadn't moved away!  We are hoping to visit Owensboro in December if all goes well.  I wasn't really good about taking pictures this weekend, :
 

7 comments:

Gina (Nana) said...

Brooke
I'm glad that you all had such a good weekend with Robert,Lyndsey,Ashley and Brayden.It's always fun to get together with friends. (Lyndsey does look very cute pregnant).Next year you three are going to have your hands full when you go out:)

Love you
Mom

Jennifer said...

I am beyond jealous that you got to see her :(

Looks like you all had a great time!

Mama Smors said...

looks like you all had fun~ i wanted to see a pic of lynsie's baby bump. i am sure she looks so cute :)

Donovan said...

I am happy that you guys had such a good time. It does look like Ella had fun too. I know you guys miss them a lot.

Ella I will see you tomorrow at Georgetown Peds. I love you sweetie.

Granny{Carla}

Jackie said...

It looks like you all had lots of fun!

Ashley said...

It was so good to see you all...I'm glad they get along as well! I wish we could see Lynsie and Robert more too!
Thanks Ella for sharing all of your cool toys!

Donovan said...

Ella,

I'm glad you had fun with your mom and dad's friends. I love you sweetheart.

Papa (my new name according to Ava)