Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Part Two

Yesterday, my mom took Ella trick or treating downtown Georgetown and from what I hear they had a great time and she was a hit!  She is such a social baby!  These are two pictures from their day.



Last night, my parents came over for Chili and trick or treating.  My dad and Kermie stayed back to pass out candy and ran out early!!  Mom and I took Ella up the road to the church for Trunk or Treating and then around Sadieville :)  She had so much fun and was definitely on a sugar rush by the end of the night!  Happy Halloween everyone!







6 comments:

Jackie said...

It looks like you had lots of fun!!!

Donovan said...

Ella,

I bet you wish everyday was "trick or treat". I'm happy you had a good time.

I love you,
Grandpa

Ashley said...

your family pic is too cute! I'm glad you all had fun!

Gina (Nana) said...

Ella
What a fun day we had! You have got the trick or treating down. You were so cute walking down the streets with your bucket on your arm . I'm glad that you enjoy it so much, your mommy did too when she was little.

Pa and Nana had a fun time with you, daddy and mommy . Your mommy makes very good chili! Can't wait until next year. I love you!!!

Nana

mommyz3girlz said...

She is so cute! I love the picture of her sitting in front of the hay stack. You should blow that one up and frame it!

Donovan said...

Ella,

I am glad you had so much fun on Friday. You are a lucky girl to get to go trick or treating so many times. I love you sweetie.

Granny