Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween Part One

On Sunday evening we went over to Ella's Aunt Jackie's house to do part one of our Halloween Celebration.  It turned out wonderful especially with the weather being so nice.  There were not too many trick-or-treaters which made it wonderful with the girls.  They rode in the wagon and went from house to house loading up on the candy.  Most of it was eaten along the way.  My family and Kermie's family were all there and I think we all had a really good time!  I hope to make this a yearly tradition.  This weekend we will trick-or-treat here at home and pass out candy!  Ella will get to dress up twice this year!! :) How fun!

Daddies and Babies :)
The runaway butterfly!
Butterfly Princess and Snow White Princess :)
Mommies and babies 
She's adorable!
Granny, Jackie, Geoff, Mommy, Ella, Ava, Nana--troopers :)
The Grandpas passed out candy!
She loved her sucker!
Cuties!
The Donovan's.
Can I please eat my Whoppers?
Ella's first trick-or-treating house!


6 comments:

Ashley said...

How fun! She was so cute in her costume!

Gina (Nana) said...

Ella
You were so cute in your costume. Nana enjoyed watching you trick or treat. I think that you and Ava had a great time! Nana did too. I love you.

Nana

Nicole said...

It looks like you all had a really good time!

Jackie said...

We had so much fun. The girls were so cute!

mommyz3girlz said...

CUTE PICTURES!

Donovan said...

Ella,

You made such a cute butterfly. I enjoyed spending the evening with you.

Love,
Grandpa