Sunday, October 12, 2008

Disney World

We had a wonderful time in Disney World.  Here are some of the pictures that tell the story of our vacation best!

Ella loved the wiggly dolphin!
Shamu can do front flips!  We got wet :)

Looking for the animals... and Ella's missing shoe :( oopps

There's the Manatee, but no shoe!  
Feeding the dolphins at SeaWorld.  Mommy's favorite thing of all!
Petting the stingrays at SeaWorld.
Pa and Nana at Downtown Disney.
Downtown Disney!
The crew eating!
Aunt Bekah and Ella at Planet Hollywood!
One of Ella's many friends while we were away.
In the water....again!
Playing in the pool at the resort :)
Ella was obsessed with any bird we saw!
The Nemo ride was cool, but the aquarium afterwards was even better!
Waiting to eat German food.  Ella was not a happy camper!
Shopping late one night.  The sales clerk was trying to keep Ella entertained!
Nana and mommy braved the rain.  Mt. Everest is fun even when you are getting wet!
Not real sure about this guy at Animal Kingdom!
On the bus.  Ella is flinging her passy!
Caught in the rain... Ella has a beautiful poncho!
She has a sweet tooth like her mommy and daddy!
In front of the castle.
She loves, loves, loves water!
Ella wanting to drink the water in Magic Kingdom! Yuck!
Ella kissing the balloon Pa bought her when we got to Magic Kingdom.
Nana and Ella in front of the fountain at our hotel.  Ella wanted in the water.
Mommy and Ella at Rainforest Cafe.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brooke,

It looks like you all had a WONDERFUL time! I have been looking forward to the pictures. How fun that you get to do things like this with your parents!

Jen

PS- your kitchen looks great!

Mama Smors said...

So excited to see the disney pics!! It looks like Ella had a great time. :) Glad you all had fun!

Gina (Nana) said...

Ella (ketchup dipper)
Nana and Pa had a great time with you at Disney and Sea World. I know you had a good time too! You're a trooper,I know that we wore you out at times.This was a vacation we will never forget!I love you Ella, see ya soon!
Nana

Brooke
We were so glad that you decided to go with us. You are always so much fun to be with. You are such a good mommy and a wonderful daughter.
I love you
Mom

Gina (Nana) said...

P.S.
Brooke, Daddy saw the blog and said yeah she loved wiggly dolphin and you should have bought it,cheapo! Just look at the expression on her face:) :) :)

From Dad

Brooke said...

Mom- Tell Dad that if he thought she really needed it he would have bought it! :)

Donovan said...

Ella,

I can see that you enjoyed Mickey and Disney World. Although I'm glad you had a good time... I'm happy your back home. I missed you.

Love, Grandpa

Donovan said...

Ella,

I am so glad you had a good time at Disney and Sea World. I love all the pictures. I think your Nana and Grandpa really enjoyed the trip with you and Mommy.

I am glad you are back and I enjoyed seeing you today. I love you sweetie and will see you on Wednesday.

Granny

Donovan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Phyllis said...

I am glad you all are home safe and sound and had a great time.

Love Nanny