Saturday, October 11, 2008

My Wonderful Husband




It never fails that when I go away for a while or am sick, Kermie always has some trick up his sleeves.  Ella and I have been in Disney World for the past week and when we got home this morning there was (of course) a surprise waiting for us!  Kermie updated our kitchen with new countertops and hardware for the cabinets.  It looks so much better!  He also repainted our bathroom, put hardware on those cabinets and put up wood blinds!  For anyone who has seen our bathroom, it is giganticly tall!  He has certainly been busy!  It's hard to believe we have been here for three years this month and our house looks nothing like it did when we bought it!  I have such a handy man living here!  He's working on stone steps out front so I'll put pics up when he completes that.

**Disney pics will be up soon too!

6 comments:

Jackie said...

It looks great!

Donovan said...

Can't wait to see your new rooms. They look great in the pictures. Hope to see you tomorrow.

Ella I missed you this week. I love you sweetie and will see you tomorrow.

Granny

Donovan said...

Very nice Jamie!

Brooke and Ella, I missed you this week. I'm glad you had fun in Florida.

Love,
Jack (Dad)(Grandpa)

Gina (Nana) said...

Brooke
Kermie did a great job on those counter tops. It looks really good.I like the hardware on the doors too(I'm sure Ella will too)

Bathroom looks good also.It's nice having a handy husband.

Mom

Mama Smors said...

What a sweet handy-man hubby!!

Ashley said...

That ia awesome! Im glad you had fun in Disney!