Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Checking in at Thirteen Months

It has been a while since I have done a blog about Ella and everything she is doing, so I thought I would do one today since she is definitely doing a lot of different things!

Age:  13 months

Weight:  right around 20 lbs.

Height:  still short :)

Favorite Toys:  balls, purses, anything that stacks, buckets to put trinkets in

Favorite Books:  Ella LOVES books now!  Her favorites are her magnet book and all the books that are pop up or have flaps.  She has torn many of them off.  She brings her books to us and sits to read.

Favorite TV show:  Elmo!!!!!!  She has millions of Elmo movies now :)

Favorite Food:  Spaghetti, hotdogs, chili, ketchup and french fries... she likes all food, but those are probably her favorites!

Favorite Drink:  tea (so bad I know), milk, and water

Favorite Place to Be:  Outside on a walk-- we go every afternoon and she gets her stroller ready for me!

Words She Says Most Often:  dada, mama, chacha, cat, dog, fish, shoe, book, baba, pass, pa --  She says other words, but those are the ones she says on demand (usually) and the most often.  She's been a little lazy with talking and more active with her babbling!

Things She Doesn't Like:  not getting her way, strawberries, diaper changes

Things Ella Likes to Do:  front rolls, jumping (on the ground and trampoline), feed dogs and cats, play in the mulch, give hugs and kisses at night night time, shake her head no, play peek-a-boo in the car, play in the trash cans (which she goes to time out for on a daily basis), eat twizzlers

Things Mommy Likes the Best About 13 Months:  She can walk on her own which makes transitions from the car to the house much easier.  Morning time- She wakes up...looks at mommy... asks for a baba...drinks it...follows mommy around the house until it is time to go. Bedtime- She cuddles with mommy everynight.  She gives kisses and hugs and falls asleep rubbing me!  Bathtime at this stage is hilarious!  She splashes every where and slides down the slope!  She says and does the craziest things.  I love that she communicates with us now.  The best thing of all though is that I can tell more than ever how much she loves her mommy and takes in "almost" everything I say and do!  I love being her mommy.




  






7 comments:

Gina (Nana) said...

Ella
You can do so much now! I love it, even when your not suppose to be doing it:) You are still the sweetest baby I know.I love you so much!! Nana

P.S.
Brooke you forgot sticking everthing in the dog water bowl!:)

Mama Smors said...

this age is so much fun! :) ella and ivy could probably watch elmo together ALL day long!! he is our fave too.

Brooke said...

Mom- She put a whole roll of toilet paper in the cat bowl tonight! It soaked up all of ChaCha's water :(

Donovan said...

Ella,

I love you and love watching you learn new things. You are such a sweet baby.

Grandpa

Donovan said...

Ella,

You are growing so fast. You are such a sweet baby and a very busy one too!! You also put your paci in Belle's water at Granny's house too.

I love you so much. You are a very blessed little girl to have so many people that love you.

Granny

Phyllis said...

ELLA
YOU ARE A PRECIOUS LITTLE GIRL AND I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH.
NANNY

Ashley said...

I can't believe how much she is doing! She is too cute!