Saturday, October 18, 2008

My Day with Daddy and Evan's Orchard

Kermie took a day off of work this week to hang out with Ella.  They decided they would go to the mall and play with the other little kids at the indoor playground.  Kermie said they had a really good time and she loved all the kids and was even a little rough with a few of them!  Ella sure does have a good (and very brave) daddy!


Ella and I went to Evan's Orchard today with Ashley, Drew, and Brayden.  It was a lot of fun and of course it is always nice to see good friends.  Brayden was a perfect little angel and Ella was everywhere.  We ate caramel apples and got some cute pictures.  I even found Ella some neat little clippie bows too.  I love, love, love this time of year!




6 comments:

Gina (Nana) said...

Ella
It looks like you and daddy had a good time at the mall. You have a very fun and brave daddy! I like the picture of you in the blue hat:)

Some of those pumpkins you are trying to lift look bigger than you Ella! I'm glad you and mommy had a good time at the orchard with Ashley, Drew and Brayden(Ashley he is so cute).See you tomorrow.
I love you
Nana

Ashley said...

Thanks for driving us today! We had so much fun!

Donovan said...

Ella,

I'm glad you had a good time at the mall. You're daddy loves you so much. It also looks like you had fun at the orchard. There is so much to do there. I love you and will see you soon.

Grandpa

Donovan said...

Ella,

I am so glad you had fun with Daddy at the mall. I am sure your Daddy enjoyed the time he got to spend with you.

I went to the orchard yesterday with Ava. I wish I could have seen you there and got some kisses. I love you sweetie and will see you later.

Granny

Mama Smors said...

Looks like Brayden and Ella had a fun time at the Orchard together :) So cute!
Also, was Ella at the mall on Thurs? I am pretty sure I saw Kermie pushing her away from the play area as we were going in. The girls just missed each other :(

Phyllis said...

Ella,
You have a really good daddy, not too many daddys would brave the mall with a one years old.

I love your new blue hat, you really do look cute.

love Nanny Bramel