Saturday, October 25, 2008

My Day

Well, today Ella and I went over to Nicole and Bailey's house for a playdate.  The girls played with Bailey's cool toys and then we went to eat at a mexican restaraunt.  The girls were really sweet together.  They both devoured the gold fish at lunch and by the time we left Wal-Mart they were waving bye and giving kisses.  I wish we could get these two together more often. They are the same size and are doing almost the exact same things.  I think they could be good friends!  :) Thanks for having us over Nicole and Bailey!!



So, Ella's daddy is crazy!  And, Ella has taken after him!  While her daddy took a bath, Ella got a new hair do!  Don't you love it???  She sure does! :)

6 comments:

Donovan said...

Ella,

It looks like you had fun today with Bailey and then playing with your dad. I like your hairdo!! :) I'll see you tomorrow.

I love you,
Grandpa

Gina (Nana) said...

Ella
I'm glad that you enjoyed your play-date today. You two look cute setting in your highchairs. And I love your Mohawk :) :) I'll see you tomorrow. I love you!

Nana

Donovan said...

Ella,

I am glad you had fun today with your friend Bailey. I love you hair style. You are goofy like your Daddy. I love you and will see you tomorrow.

Granny

Jackie said...

Looks like a fun day playing!

I love the hair!

Nicole said...

I agree we should get the girls together more. It was so much fun, and they were so sweet with each other when we were leaving!! And Bailey says thanks to Ella for sharing her yummy food :)

Phyllis said...

ELLA,
I LIKE YOUR NEW HAIR STYLE. IT LOOKS LIKE THE HAIR STYLE YOUR NANA HAD WHEN SHE WAS YOUR AGE. I PULLED IT UP AND PUT A CLIP TO HOLD IT. WE CALLED IT HER POM POM.

I AM GLAD YOU HAD A FUN PLAY DATE. IT IS IMPORTANT TO HAVE FRIENDS.

LOVE NANNY