Thursday, May 14, 2009

20 Months


Yesterday was the mark of Ella's 20 month birthday. :)  She is getting so big and acting so grown up!  Here are a few things that will help you get a better picture of Ms. Ella at this fun and exciting stage of her life!

Favorite Songs:  Happy Birthday to You, ABC's, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

Favorite Phrase:  No, Ella Do It! (She's just a tad independent!)

Favorite Toys:  Minnie Mouse doll, Rileigh and her stroller, cash register, broom, balls, doll house, puzzles, blow up slide

Favorite Book:  Her Elmo book... she loves to read it in bed before we go to sleep.

Favorite Item of Clothing:  SHOES!!!!!!  She loves to wear shoes around the house.  Her favorites are her floral flats and dressy black shoes.

Sleep Habits:  Ella takes one nap a day on MOST days!  She falls asleep watching Elmo or Dora. She still sleeps with mommy and daddy at night and when asked where she wants to sleep she simply says mommy's bed :).   This girl knows what she likes!
 
Favorite Color:  Green

Favorite Snack:  Doughnuts (ha..what a snack), Cheerios, crackers, bananas

Favorite TV show:  Seasame Street, Dora, Handy Manny, Barney

Favorite Hobbies:  Taking walks to the Caboose, coloring, playing in the sand box


I know I always say "this" stage is my favorite, but I really have enjoyed all of the stages of Ella's life!  This one (18 month +) in particular is extremely fun and exciting.  She is putting phrases together which helps us communicate, she sings and dances, she is learning to count and say her ABC's, she is extremely affectionate, is predictable and quite bossy, she is comical, and loves to play with other children.  It is entirely way to sad to think that in just a few months she will already be 2!  


7 comments:

Gina (Nana) said...

Ella
You really are becoming a big girl. I just can't believe you will be two years old soon. I love you so much. You are so special. Mommy and Daddy have done such a good job with you. But you really need to start thinking about sleeping in your own bed :)See you tomorrow.
Love you
Nana

Phyllis said...

HI MISS ELLA CHASE,

WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEE YOU THURSDAY.

NANNY & GRANDBUBBY

Lauren said...

She is getting so big! I am enjoying the learning that Caleb is doing now. It is amazing to watch them change so much in such a short time!

Ashley said...

I love this little girl! She is so smart, and funny! :) Almost two...crazy!

Mama Smors said...

She is so cute in her hat!! Can't believe our girls are almost 2.... I still remember writing each other to get ideas about eating and sleeping habits whne they were so tiny!! It seems like it was just yesterday- time flies!

Donovan said...

I love you Ella; I really enjoy seeing you on Wednesdays. You like to go in the garage to look at stuff. You walk towards the garage door and tell me "In dare"!

Papa

Donovan said...

Ella,

You are getting so big. I love seeing you learn new things, and watching you play. You are such a sweetie. I love you and I am so happy that you are my little grand daughter.

I love you,
Granny