Saturday, March 12, 2011

Checking In

Things here are busy as usual. However, new news....

Grayson has two teeth and is attempting to crawl! He will be all over the place before long.

I snapped a few shots of the kiddos today before we went to Lexington, so I thought I'd post one for you to enjoy.


All members of the family are healthy!! Praise God. :)

Kermie's car business is "a-booming." He and Andrew are buying and selling like crazy!

The weather was fabulous today!

And, last but not least, we will be in Florida in less than three weeks! Ella is so excited and I cannot wait to see her expression when she finds out the day has arrived. Kermie and I are planning some sort of surprise for her on the day we leave. CAN'T WAIT!

3 comments:

Mama Smors said...

What a great picture of your kiddos!

Lauren said...

Great picture. Life is busy, but glad you are all doing well. We are hoping to all stay healthy as the weather warms up. Florida sounds wonderful right now! We are going in July.

Nicole said...

I LOVE that picture!!