Sunday, March 27, 2011

Warm weather brings many smiles!

We have been enjoying and taking advantage of the warmer weather the past few weeks. With the skies a beautiful blue and the sun shining bright, we can't help but be outside. The kids have been to our park here in Sadieville, to the "fishy" park in Georgetown, and on many walks.


The two handsome men in my life! :)


Ella checking out her daddy's latest car purchase.


She's "into" all the cars he flips.


Enjoying some swing time.


Having fun!


Taking the long way home. This is my most favorite road in Scott County!


Saying goodbye to the pony.

Kermie and I are very excited to tell Ella we are leaving for Disney World this Friday. She has no real concept of time yet and as a matter of fact, everything she's ever done happened "last night." She asks daily if we leave that day, but of course it's always a no. I can't wait to see the look on her face when it's a yes! We are planning to drive through the night so the kids can sleep and somewhat enjoy the very long car ride. I will be sure to blog about our trip when we return.

5 comments:

Jackie said...

Can't wait to hear about your Disney trip! Ella is going to Love it!:)

Donovan said...

I know you will have a great time at Disney World! I love you guys so much!!

Jack (Papa)

Lauren said...

Love the pictures of Ella with the sweet pony. You have beautiful babies.
I hope you have a wonderful trip. I am interested in any tips you have on making the long drive more bearable. We are making the drive to Florida in July!

Mama Smors said...

have so much fun on your trip! i can't wait to hear/see all about it :)

Nicole said...

I can't believe how big Grayson is getting! What a cutie. And I can't wait to hear about your Disney trip.