Saturday, March 5, 2011

Happy seven months to my favorite little guy!!


The past seven months have been seven of the greatest months of my life. I had always heard about the "special" bond between a mother and her son, but of course you never know until you experience it. This little guy sure has me wrapped and I am head over heels in love!! Here is a little glimpse into the life of Grayson at seven months old!

  1. I love to smile and I hear my smile is contagious!
  2. My sister is one of my favorite people because I think she is just so funny. She makes me laugh all of the time. I can't wait until I can move around like she does!
  3. Food is something I cannot live without (obviously)! I eat three meals a day and still beg my mommy for 4 bottles too! The only food I haven't enjoyed so far is bananas, but I may come around eventually.
  4. I love to sleep! Not so much during the day because I want to play and watch everything going on around me, but I definitely get in my full night of "handsome" sleep each night.
  5. There are all sorts of crazy sounds coming out of my mouth these days. I started with ma, moved to da, and throw in a few ba and na's here and there. I really like to hear myself talk which is why I do it all day long.
  6. A love of music runs in my family and I'm pretty sure I get this from my daddy. When Ella was my age she loved listening to Casting Crowns, but my favorite song comes from the Seeds of Worship CD my mommy keeps in her car. John 8:12 is the verse I love to hear.
  7. I don't really have a favorite toy, unless you would consider a bottle of Cetaphil face lotion a toy. This bottle keeps me occupied for quite a while.
  8. My back is getting really strong and I am impressing everyone at my house with my sitting capabilities. Today I sat for over 20 minutes without anyone having to rush to my rescue! I really want to move around and am starting to get up on my hands and knees, but this physique of mine isn't conducive to picking up for long periods of time!!
  9. I guess you could say I am a pretty happy guy! Until recently (with my bout of RSV), I was very easy to please. I guess I've gotten a little used to being held and loved on the past week or so that I'm not sure I want to give this up. I don't really ever cry, but when I want some extra attention I just give a little fuss and they come running. It's a nice set up I've got going on!
  10. I love my family and they love me!

3 comments:

Donovan said...

Grayson,

You are one special boy and I am honored that we share a name. I love you so much!

Papa

Mama Smors said...

Happy 7 months!! I love that he gets a night of "handsome" sleep :)

Brittany said...

You're getting so big Grayson!