Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Easter Bunny

Today, mom took Ella and Grayson to see the Easter Bunny at the Fayette Mall. Mom has always been so good about making sure the kids get all of their holiday pictures taken and I am so thankful! It's hard enough doing everyday errands let alone making a trip to the mall just for a picture. I am always so excited to see how the picture turns out and hear everyone's reactions. This year was no exception! Both kids loved the big bunny and managed to smile for a picture.



Ella and Grayson are both growing so fast so I also wanted to take a few minutes to blog about what's new with them.
  • Ella just started a new gymnastics/dance class. She is part of the 4 year old class where the kids do a 45-minute half gymnastics and half ballet class. I am not allowed to go in which I think will be a huge plus!
  • Grayson is a crawling machine. He started crawling right around the 7 month mark, but didn't take off like a mad man until a few weeks ago!
  • Ella has a personality to fit a queen! There are days that I love her too death and others that I am wondering what I've gotten myself in to! I'm assuming she is much like I was as a preschooler with all the button pushing and testing of limits, but she most definitely has her daddy's stubborn/hardheaded/argumentative traits!
  • Grayson is also pulling up on everything he can get his hands on. He scares me too death, but is impossible to stop! His poor head has been bumped so many times.
  • Ella is a terrific big sister. She loves to help, make Grayson laugh, and kisses him a bazillion times a day.
  • Grayson is cutting more teeth. He's getting two more at the top at the moment! I wish they didn't have to go through that.
  • Ella is learning to read a little at a time. She has all of her uppercase letters down and is working on mastering lowercase. She is getting better about putting sounds with the letters and is great with telling a story through pictures! We will continue to work with phonics and writing her last name.
  • Grayson is eating tons of table food! He has officially been given dairy and seems to tolerate it just fine! :) He's loving the big boy food.

1 comment:

Mama Smors said...

That is a great pic of your kids!! Grayson is cheesing :)