Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Checking In At 2 Months

Today was Ella's 2 month check up. I was very nervous about taking her to get all of her shots, but she did really well. She was sound asleep for most of her visit, but as soon as the first shot went in she started screaming. She only cried for a few minutes afterwards and has been a little fussy tonight. I had given her Tylenol before hand and we put ice packs on her legs to make it a little easier on her. I hope it helped! She weighed in at 10lbs. 13oz and was 21 1/2 inches long. She was in the 50th percentile :)



Also, today at school, we had our baby celebration. All of the new mommies came with their new babies. It was fun and I was glad they all got to see Ella! She looked so cute and was a very good girl :) I have posted a few pictures of the other babies as well as Miss Ella Chase.








This morning, Ella and her daddy had a great time playing around. Her daddy put her in her Bumbo seat for the first time! From the pictures, it looks like she really enjoyed it! She is so big! I know she enjoys the mornings with her daddy! He is such a fun daddy :)


6 comments:

Jackie said...

Ella,
I'm so sorry you had to get shots today! I know it was hard on your mommy too! You look so pretty and I love your purple bow!

See you tomorrow!

Love you:)

Gina (Nana) said...

Ella,
I'm glad your shots are over, I know mommy is too. I love your pictures that daddy took this morning. He's funny, but it looked liked you enjoyed it. You look like a big girl sitting there. I love you Ella!
Nana

Donovan said...

Ella,

I am so sorry you had to get your shots. Its not fun getting older. I am glad the ice packs helped. I love your pictures,you are so pretty and sweet. Did you know your Mommy got a shot to? She didn't cry too much either. I love you.

Granny

Donovan said...

Ella,

I love you sweetheart and I'm glad this traumatic day is over.

Grandpa

Phyllis said...

Hi Pumpkin,

I love your pictures and the journal your mommy is writing.

You are a special little girl and I love you very much.

See you tomorrow!

Nanny Bramel

Ashley said...

I cannot believe how big she is getting. She is so cute!!!