Sunday, November 4, 2007

Baby Dedication & Ella's New Developments

Today was a big day for Ella! She was recognized at my mom and dad's church (Grace) and then had her baby dedication at Southland! I am very excited to raise Ella in the church and I know her daddy is too! We have been praying for her and her walk with God ever since she was inside the womb and we will continue to pray that she will be a strong woman of faith as she grows and matures. We are very blessed to have such a supportive family. Ella had lots of friends and family there to share in her special day. Her Great-Nanny came, along with her Granny, Grandpa Jack, Aunt Jackie, Uncle Geoff, Cousin Ava, Nana, Grandpa Rob, Uncle Daniel, Aunt Bekah, Lynsie and Robert. One of my friends (Sarah) also goes to Southland and her baby (Ivy) was recognized today as well. I hope that our girls will get to know each other as they get bigger and participate in the youth there at Southland. They are only a month and a half apart in age.











Ella is getting so big! She is going to be eight weeks old this Friday. She is also becoming more and more alert as each day passes. She is beginning to add "coos" and other noises with her smiles. Her Nana caught her with a big smile on her face this past week. It is my most favorite picture of her! She loves to be talked to and follows objects and people when they move. She still loves her swing, but also loves laying on her back. She has not been consistently sleeping through the night, but wakes only once during the night to eat. She is a wonderful and very beautiful baby girl!

7 comments:

Gina (Nana) said...

Ella,
Nana and grandpa loved showing you off at church this morning. We are so proud of you. You looked very pretty in your little dress. You are very blessed to have such great parents who will raise you in church and will teach you that you are god's baby. We love you Ella.

Nana and Grandpa Rob

Jackie said...

Ella,
You were so beautiful today at your dedication! I love you so much!

Love,
Aunt Jackie:)

Donovan said...

Ella,

I am very happy you were dedicated today. You have great parents who will teach you about Jesus and about salvation. I love you very much. You looked so pretty today.

Love you,
Granny

Donovan said...

Ella,

I'm glad I got to see you get dedicated to the Lord today. I love you so much and so does God. He will never leave you or forsake you.

Love,
Grandpa

Phyllis said...

Ella,
I was happy to be part of your dedication today. I am so thankful that you will be raised by christian parents.

Grandbubby couldn't be a part of your dedication today because he had back surgery last Thursday and still needs to take it easy for awhile. He will give you kisses when you come to see us Thursday.

We love you!
Nanny & Grandbubby

aunt kim said...

ELLA BEE,
I LOVE YOUR "BIG GRIN" PICTURE! WISH I COULD HAVE BEEN AT YOUR DEDICATION. I DIDN'T GET TO LOVE ON YOU AS MUCH AS I WANTED TO AT THE HALLOWEEN BASH. I WILL MAKE UP FOR IT THE NEXT TIME I SEE YOU.
GOODNIGHT little BEE!
YOUR AUNT KIM

Donovan said...

I love my family! :)