Sunday, November 25, 2007

Ella's First Thanksgiving!

This past week was a very big week for Ella: it was her very first Thanksgiving! Although she was not old enough to enjoy all the yummy food, she did get to enjoy all her wonderful family! Being that my family is so LARGE, we have three places that we visit on Thanksgiving. Ella's first trip was to her Nanny's house where she visited with family members on her Nana's side of the family (the Bramel's). Everyone enjoyed getting to see Ella and how much she had changed. I enjoyed getting to draw a child's name for Ella to buy a Christmas gift for this year! Just one of the perks of being a mommy :) Here are a few pictures of Thanksgiving at Nanny's house.





Ella also got to venture out to her Granny's house where we ate Thanksgiving dinner with Kermie's family. It was Ava's first Thanksgiving too, but she actually got to enjoy the food! She definitely did :) We were able to take lots of funny pictures of the two of them! I'm sure Christmas will be just as much fun!!





Lastly, Ella was also able to attend Thanksgiving at her Great Grandma Cain's house on Sunday. We just missed some of my family from Ohio, so I was not able to catch them in a picture with Ella, but we will get one at Christmas! Enjoy!






Sunday was Jackie's birthday too! I have posted some pictures from the birthday party :) Happy Birthday Aunt Jackie!





6 comments:

Donovan said...

Ella,

I enjoyed spending time with you on Thanksgiving. You have such a big family that loves you very much.

Love,
Grandpa

Gina (Nana) said...

Jack and Carla that is a great picture of you two. Jackie Happy Birthday!!

Gina (Nana) said...

Ella,

We hope that you had a good first Thanksgiving. We all love you so much, and are very thankful for you.
I Love You
Nana

Jackie said...

Ella,
Thank you for coming over for my birthday!! You are so cute! See you in a few days:)

Jackie

Donovan said...

Ella,

I enjoyed seeing you on Thanksgiving and at Aunt Jackie's Birthday. I love seeing you and Ava. I love you both so much. You are such a socialite Miss Ella. I love you.

Granny

PS Gina, thanks, Jackie liked the picture a lot too because my eyes were open for once.

Ashley said...

I cannot believe how so stinking cute she is, and how much she changes. She is a beautiful girl, and you are a great mommy! (Kermie is a great daddy as well!)