Monday, December 10, 2007

aacchhoo!

For the past two days, Ella has not felt like herself. She has had a runny, sniffly, sneezy nose. Her eyes have been watery and she has been wanting to sleep a lot. I had caught a cold last week (more than likely from one of my 10 students with colds) that lasted several days and so did her daddy. I think she has now caught the cold. Last night she did not even wake up from her evening nap to eat :( She was so tired that she slept for almost 10 hours. I am hoping she bounces back quickly!



We attempted to take a few Christmas pictures of Ella this past weekend with her being tired and cranky and a few of them came out cute. Thank you Kim!



4 comments:

Jackie said...

Ella,
I hope you feel better soon! Ava has been sick for over a week now too!

You look so cute in your Christmas pictures! See you in a few days!

Jackie

Donovan said...

Ella,

I'm sorry your sick. Big people can complain when they feel bad but little girls and boys have to just endure and hope that everyone realizes that they feel bad. I pray you feel better soon. I love you very much!

Grandpa

Gina (Nana) said...

Ella,

I hope that you feel better soon sweety. You are still such a good little baby even when you don't feel well. You look so pretty in your Christmas pictures !!

I Love You Ella
Nana

Donovan said...

Ella,

I am sorry you are feeling bad. Your mommy and daddy will take good care of you so you will be feeling better soon. I enjoyed seeing you at the Doctor yesterday. I love you and will see you later today.

Granny

PS I love you Christmas pictures. You look so pretty in them.