Tuesday, December 25, 2007

A Very Merry First Christmas

Ella had a very Merry First Christmas! She was able to spend Christmas Eve at her Grandpa Rob and Nana's house and then visited Nana's family at Nanny and Grandbubby's house. On Christmas day, she spent the morning with mommy and daddy and opened presents from Santa. She also spent Christmas Day at Aunt Jackie and Uncle Geoff's house and Great Grandma and Great Grandpa Cain's house. Of course she had no idea what was going on, but I think mommy and daddy enjoyed spending this special time with her. She opened all sorts of toys, books, clothes, and even some money. She will be able to play with it all very soon! One of mommy's favorite toys as a child was her trampoline and this year Aunt Bekah got a new one, so Ella sat on the trampoline too. Ella laughed, talked and giggled both days. She was too preoccupied with everything around her to nap very much at all. Here are a few pictures from Ella's First Christmas.































7 comments:

Donovan said...

Ella,

It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. You sure did go to a lot of places and got a lot of presents. I loved spending time with you on Christmas. You are such a sweet baby and I love you very much. I agree with Mommy, you sure did like Ava's chair. We will need to get you one to.


Love you,

Granny

Donovan said...

Ella,

You were a good girl on Christmas. I enjoyed spending time with you. I love you so much. Next year you will understand what's going on a little better.

Grandpa

Gina (Nana) said...

Ella,

I hope that you had a wonderful first christmas. You made it such a special christmas for us! We love you sooo much. I hope that you enjoy all of your new toys,( I know that mommy and daddy will).

I Love You
Nana

Jackie said...

Ella,
It was fun spending time with you this Christmas! I'm glad you enjoyed Ava's chair. You need one too!

Love you:)

Ashley said...

LOVE the pictures- she is too cute in that pink chair. I also love seeing her with you all under the tree! What a happy beautiful family you all have!

Phyllis said...

ELLA,

MERRY CHRISTMAS SWEETIE, WE LOVE YOU BUNCHES AND BUNCHES.

WHAT A SPECIAL LITTLE GIRL YOU ARE.

LOVE NANNY & GRANDBUBBY

Donovan said...

Grandpa Jack Loves Ella!!!!