Sunday, January 20, 2008

A Big Weekend for Ella !

This weekend was a BIG one for Ella. She tried rice cereal for the first time, she tried playing in her exersaucer for the first time, and she had her pictures taken at a studio for the first time.

Kermie and I decided to try rice cereal on Saturday morning. Ella did really well with it and as you can see from the pictures the majority of it was on her face. This was the practice round. She has done much better since :)



We have been waiting for that four month mark to try out her exersaucer and Ella loved every minute of it. She, of course, has no idea how to turn herself around or bounce up and down, but loves looking at the toys and listening to the sounds they make. She wants to eat everything on it, but has a hard time reaching things right now. One of the toys that is attached was also her playmat, so I think she was excited to see it from a different perspective. She got so excited when I turned it on!





Ella had her pictures taken at Portrait Innovations on Saturday. First of all, the place was a zoo full of kids, but Ella's pictures turned out so cute. They were a little late taking us back so Ella was very tired! We were so proud of her for being a good sport though. I will post those pictures as soon as I get them scanned in.

Here is an extra picture of Ella and I at her Nana's house this week :)

5 comments:

Jackie said...

What an exciting weekend! I can't wait to see your new pictures! I'm glad you enjoyed your rice cereal. Next, you will be able to eat food that is way better than rice cereal!

Gina (Nana) said...

Yummy rice cereal Ella! Looks like that you enjoyed it. Nana likes your new exersaucer, it looks like alot of fun. Your pictures turned out very good, you look so beautiful in them (of course).

I will miss you this week! I love you so much. Have a great week with Granny and Nanny!

I Love you
Nana

Donovan said...

Ella,

What a big girl you are eating your cereal. There will be a lot of new foods that you will get to eat soon. I love your exersaucer. There are so many things to play with. I love your pictures you had made. You are such a beautiful baby. I will see you on Wednesday. Tell your Nana to have fun in Florida and that we will take very good care of you. I love you sweetie.

Granny

Donovan said...

Ella,

Can I borrow your exersaucer? It looks like lots of fun. I like the new photos of you and I will display them proudly in my office.

I love you,
Grandpa

Ashley said...

I can't wait to see her pics!!