Sunday, January 6, 2008

My Favorite Cousin's Birthday!

Today was Ava's first birthday party and it sure was a good one! Ava seemed to have so much fun opening all her gifts and eating her green icing cupcakes! I think Ella had fun watching all the excitement. The two of them are so cute together! It is crazy to think that Ava is already a year old. We found out we were pregnant with Ella this day last year right before we went to see Ava in the hospital! Time sure does fly by and it looks like Ava will be zooming right past us with her walking skills very soon! Yeah for Ava! Here are a few pictures from the party.







A little update on Ella Chase: Her naps are getting better! At home and now more so at everyone else's house she is taking at least three naps a day. Sometimes her naps are 45 minutes, but others are 2 hours! She loves to be held tight when rocked to sleep and loves to fall asleep in the bed with someone patting her or rubbing her her face. She's such a snuggler! She is also still doing great with the soy formula! She is getting closer and closer to rolling over. She turns her body sideways and arches her back, but just hasn't mastered the skill :)

6 comments:

Donovan said...

Ella,

You are such a good baby. You were so content watching Ava on her birthday. I love you Ella and I enjoy watching you grow. Your 1st birthday will be here before you know it. Time sure flies.

Grandpa

Gina (Nana) said...

Ella,
It looked like you had a good time at Ava's Birthday Party. You two will be such good friends one day as well as favorite cousins. Before we know it we will be celebrating you first birthday! I love Ella!!
Nana

Donovan said...

Ella,

You are such a sweet baby. You were very good and Ava's party. I think you like her a lot already. I love your picture,you look so happy. I love you sooooo much. See you wednesday.

Love you,
Granny

Jackie said...

Ella,
I'm so glad you could come to Ava's first birthday party. I know she loves you so much already! I'm glad you have each other!

Jackie

aunt kim said...

Hey lil' Bee,

Sorry I haven't written in awhile...forgot my password! You sure are growing! Looks like you and Ava have lots of fun times ahead. Me,Nana,and your Aunt Jill are taking off to Florida soon. I'm sure you will get a Florida t-shirt! I luv you! Aunt Kim

Ashley said...

I love these new pics of Ella. Love the smiles!