Saturday, January 12, 2008

Happy Four Month Birthday Ella Chase!

Today is Ella's four month birthday! I just cannot get over the fact that she is already four months old and getting bigger every day! Her daddy and I are so proud of the sweet, little girl she is becoming. I honestly never knew being a mother would ever be this much fun. Each day it gets better being able to watch her learn and discover new things.

Ella had to go to the doctor for her check up today. Dr. Q said she is growing wonderfully and is right on track. She weighed in at 13lb. 11.2oz. and was 25 in. long. That makes her 50% for weight and 75% for height. I'm not sure that the height is accurate since her head wasn't at the top of the scale, but maybe :) Dr. Q also said she can start rice cereal anytime now. Here are a few recent pictures of Ella at four months old.





7 comments:

Donovan said...

Ella,

Happy 4th month birthday! I love you. I'm sorry you had a tough day today at the doctor. You are a sweetheart.

Love,
Grandpa

Donovan said...

Ella Chase,

Happy 4 month birthday. I am so sorry you had to have your shots and ck up. It made Granny very sad,even though I know they are necessary. You handled it very well. You are such a sweetie and I love you very much.

Granny

Gina (Nana) said...

Ella,

Happy four month birthday!!! Nana so sorry that your shots hurt yesterday. You are becoming such a big strong girl, you will be crawling and walking before we know it. You are such a Joy to have I love you so much!
Nana

Gina (Nana) said...

I love the picture of you in the basket!

Phyllis said...

HI ELLA,

YOU ARE GROWING SO FAST, BEFORE LONG YOU WILL BE CRAWLING.

I LOVE YOUR LITTLE PERSONALITY, WATCHING YOU PLAY WITH MOMMY YESTERDAY FILLED MY HEART WITH LOVE. WHAT A MIRACLE YOU ARE.

I LOVE THE PICTURE OF YOU HELPING MOMMY WITH THE LAUNDRY.



HAPPY 4TH MONTH BIRTHDAY!

I LOVE YOU,
NANNY

Jennifer said...

That picture of her in the basket is too cute :)

Jackie said...

Happy 4 month birthday Ella!!