Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Ella at Eight Months

Today marks eight months for Ella and eight months proves to be very tiring for mommy and daddy! While Ella is super fun and full of energy, I sometimes think she has more than mommy! Here is a glimpse of Ella and all that she does at eight months.
  • Ella crawls all over the place. I think she is in need of some knee pads!
  • Ella pulls up on anything and everything. Her legs aren't too strong yet so she sometimes wobbles once she gets to her feet.
  • Ella says "da", "ba", "ya", "na", but no "ma" yet :(
  • Ella is teething and loves to rub her tongue over her gums. She loves her teething biscuits, her frozen teethers, and Popsicles.
  • Ella is still sleeping in bed with mommy and daddy at night! She refuses to sleep in her crib. She does take her naps there though. We'll keep trying, but I refuse to let her cry herself to sleep!
  • Ella is learning to eat food with texture, but does not do it well. She shivers and gags. Her oatmeal is about the only thing she will tolerate! We'll get there one step at a time.
  • Ella has definitely developed a cute personality that is sweet, adventurous, and sometimes a little feisty. She will let you know what she wants when she wants it!
  • Ella is the most wonderful thing ever and I love the stage that she is in! She's fun and happy and mad and ticklish and loves tv and gives kisses and I could go on for days! Happy Eight Month Birthday Ella. Mommy loves you!

8 comments:

Jackie said...

Happy 8 months Ella!!!! You are growing up so fast. I love to read about all the new things you are doing! Love you!

P.S. It's time to start saying MA MA MA MA MA!!!! :)

Brooke,
I know what you mean about Ella having so much energy. I hate to tell you, but it gets about 100 times harder when they start walking and then running. By the end of the day I am so exhausted!

Donovan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gina (Nana) said...

Ella
Yes you are getting a little feisty, and I love it! You have the cuttest little personality. I think that your mommy is going to get a little taste of what she was as a little one :) I will see you tomorrow, I love you Ella

Nana

Gina (Nana) said...

Happy 8 months! I can't believe you are already this old .

mommyz3girlz said...

I think ma ma is always last on the list. They save the best for last:) Ella is a cutie!

Laura

Donovan said...

Ella,

Happy 8 months! My how you have grown. I agree with mommy, you sure do have a lot of energy. You have no problem going where you want. It's neat seeing you do all the new things you do. I love you sweetie.

Granny

Donovan said...

Don't worry Brooke, Ella doesn't say "gra" or "pa" either. Happy Birthday Ella, I love you and I enjoyed seeing you Wednesday!

"gra-pa"

Ashley said...

Ella you are so sweet! I can't believe how much you are growing!