Monday, May 19, 2008

A night with Ella...

Tonight Kermie had to work late, so Ella and I hung out at the house. We did our usual (come home, nap, play, dinner, bath, play, bottle, bedtime) except tonight I got the camera out so I could capture some of Ella's funny moments and new adventures. I was able to get some video of her crawling. I caught her pulling up on her daddy's military stuff in the bedroom. She also looked very cute in the new pajamas her Nana bought her in Gatlinburg so I snapped a picture of her after bath time.



5 comments:

Donovan said...

Ella,

Hi there cute girl. You are a big girl crawling. I love you! Hope to see you soon.

Grandpa

Donovan said...

Ella,

I like you new pj's. Your nana did a good job. You are such a big girl crawling and standing. I love you sweetie and will see you Wednesday.

Granny

Gina (Nana) said...

Ella,
Your PJ'S look cute on you. You are such a sweet heart I love you so much. You are becoming such a fast crawler, Nana's gonna have to take up an excerise class to keep up :) I will see you soon!

Nana

Jackie said...

Ella,
I love your new PJ's! So cute. Wish I could see you tomorrow but Ava and I are still sick and we don't want to get you sick too! See you later this week for you Daddy's birthday:)

Jackie

Ashley said...

I can't believe she is crawling! How sweet!