Sunday, August 17, 2008

Cutting Teeth = Sleepless Nights

Well, Ella is still cutting more teeth. I am pretty sure she is working on three at the top right now! Therefore, the past three nights she has not slept well at all. The first two nights we were at mom's and I'm sure Nana can tell you all about Ella's crazy nights! Last night was our first night back home with Kermie and he can tell you about her night last night! I feel so sorry for her because she is so uncomfortable! I've got her on Tylenol and Motrin around the clock. Teeth, teeth please come fast!

On a more positive note, it was so funny watching Ella with her daddy last night! When he first got home she did not know what to think. She didn't smile, frown, cry or anything... just stared him down for a few minutes. Then she reached for him and the rest of the night she followed him around and showed off! It was hilarious!!

6 comments:

Mama Smors said...

Dear Ella,
Poor you!! Hope you feel better soon :) I am so glad your daddy is home. I know that you and mommy missed him lots.

Brooke~ We'll be praying for a better night!!! Cute blog background~ love it :)

Jackie said...

Ella,
I'm sorry you are gettting more teeth! Hopefully they will all be in soon.

Donovan said...

Ella,

Poor baby, I know you must be uncomfortable! It will get better soon, I promise. I love you sweetheart!

Grandpa

Donovan said...

Ella,

I am so sorry your teeth are hurting you. Growing up is not always fun. But the bright side is that you will be able to eat more things.

I am glad your Daddy is home. I know you and Mommy missed him a lot.

I love you and will see you later today.

Granny

Gina (Nana) said...

Ella
I'm sorry that your teeth are hurting so bad. I hope that they come through fast. I'm glad your daddy is home I know how much you and mommy missed him.(I did miss my little bed partners last night though):)I hope you and daddy have a good week together! I will see you soon.I love you Ella

Nana

P.S.
Brooke I hope you and kermie get a good-night sleep tonight!

Nicole said...

We hope your teeth hurry up and come through Ella!