Saturday, August 2, 2008

Play Dates and Updates

Ella has been busy with play dates lately!

This past Tuesday we met Ava and Jackie at the mall to play while she, Nana, Bekah and I waited for my car to get worked on. I had never taken Ella to play at the mall, but will now make it a tradition because Ella had a blast. At first she was a little uneasy, but once she warmed up to it she was gone!

Mommy and Ella in the giant bottle-Ella did not want to get out of either side, but turn around and go back through!

Posing for a quick picture!

What a beauty!

Ella and Ava met friends and they both got squashed on the ground! The little girl hugged Ava and the little boy hugged Ella!

Another beauty!

Jackie, Ella and Ava look great... me on the other hand??

Tonight, a friend of mine from high school (Nicole) came over with her little girl Bailey. Ella and Bailey are only a few weeks apart in age so it was great watching them interact. They did really well together even though they both wanted to have the exact same toy at the same time! They were obsessed with the balls and Ella really liked Bailey's pony tails! I am excited to have many more play dates with Nicole and Bailey!

Ella is escaping!

I want that since you have it!

This one too!


Updates:
1. Kermie left today for his two week AT with the military! He upgraded our phone packages so that we can send pictures to each other! He's already sent a bunch :) haha
2. Ella is dropping her 11 o'clock bottle starting tomorrow. We will be down to three now.
3. Ella's top teeth are through the gum-YAY! I couldn't remember if I had said that already.
4. Mommy starts back to work/training on Monday!
5. Ella's birthday is only a little over a month away!

11 comments:

Jackie said...

Ella,
I'm glad you are having so much fun with your friends!

Brooke,
I think we have talked enough about that photo of the 4 of us...ha ha. Good luck with dropping a bottle...I hope it goes well!

Donovan said...

Ella,

I'm happy you have been enjoying your summer so much. I love you and will see you soon.

Grandpa

Mama Smors said...

I want to play at the mall!!! We have never done that but it looked like fun. :)
Dear Ella,
I am glad your teeth are through! YAY! Let's have a play date at the mall :) I can't wait. My mom was always worried that I was too little. But now that she saw you doing it she knows I am ready!
Love, Ivy

Gina (Nana) said...

Ella
You and mommy are very busy! I'm glad that you have so many friends to play with.I'm glad that your little teeth are in, now maybe you will feel better :)I love you Ella and will see you in a little bit!

Nana

Gina (Nana) said...

OK Brooke and Jackie what is wrong with the picture of the four of you?

Donovan said...

Ella,

I am glad you had fun playing with Ava at the mall. Maybe we will go some Wednesday.

I know you will miss Daddy while he is gone so send him some pretty pictures. I love you and will see you Wednesday.

Granny

Brooke said...

Mom,
I look crazy in that picture!

Nicole said...

I am so glad we got together for a play date! I really enjoyed it and I know Bailey did too.

Ella,
Thank you for letting me play with all your fun toys! It was so much fun playing with someone my own age!

Bailey

Jackie said...

Gina,
Brooke thinks she looks crazy..it's really just her hand. Enlarge the picture (it will make you laugh). I don't look good and Ava is making a crazy face. Really Ella is the only one that looks good in the picture:)

Ashley said...

this is cute!

mommyz3girlz said...

cute pictures!)