Sunday, August 24, 2008

Ella's week with Daddy





Last week, Ella spent the entire week with her Daddy. Kermie had been gone for two weeks with the military and was in need of some major bonding time when he returned. So, he took off work and he and Ella set out for an adventure. I wanted him to take a lot of pictures, but I only ended up with a few most of which are from lunch time. From what I understand, they went for walks everyday, played around the house (which includes crawling inside cabinets and playing in the toilet), coloring, walking, they visited Mommy at school, cleaned with the Swiffer Vac, and did a lot of talking! Ella said DaDa a million times last week and got really good at some of her words! I also think she saved her walking skills for Daddy because now she only wants to walk! I guess she knew Daddy would want to see her and would be proud! I think her and her Daddy had a great week!

5 comments:

Mama Smors said...

I am so glad that he got to spend lots of time with the baby girl!! :) Looks like they had fun. How is everything going? I haven't talked to you in a while.

Gina (Nana) said...

Ella
I'm glad that you and daddy had a good week. It looks like you two had alot of fun! Mommy is right you have said Da Da alot this week,I know you missed him :)Love you Ella,see you tomorrow!

Nana

Donovan said...

Ella,

I'm glad your Da Da is home too. I had fun when you stayed with us Saturday; you were such a good girl.

I love you,
Grandpa

Donovan said...

Ella,

I am glad that you had so much fun with Daddy. I know he loved spending time with you to. It looks like you got into a lot of stuff and had fun doing it. I love you sweetie and will see you on Wednesday.

Granny

P.S. I enjoyed having you spend the night. You were such a good girl.

Jackie said...

Ella,
I know you are glad Daddy is home and so is your Mommy! It looks like you had lots of fun! See you in the morning:)