Sunday, August 10, 2008

Our Stay Away


Ella loves baby Emma. Jake loves baby Ella.

Signing hat... haha

Ella loves to play in the shower!

Signing shoe...

Pushing her toy.. She's so proud.

Ella likes her kitchen! I hope she can cook better than mommy!

Ella and Jake looking out the front door!


Ella and I have been staying with my mom and dad for the past several days while Kermie is away for the military. At first, I think she was a little confused, but she is getting the hang of it now! It is so much better having people around especially since school has started. I always get anxious at the start of a new school year and I think with Kermie being gone it was even worse! I'm glad my parents don't live far away and I can't wait for Kermie to get home!

So, while we've been away Ella has really learned lots of new things. This Saturday at Jackie's, she attempted steps and then again at my uncle's house she did it again! She has said shoe and signs it, she says cat, and is attempting to sign hat, but her hand only makes it to her cheek! She has also found new things that she likes doing at Nana and Grandpa Rob's house. I have posted some pictures of her during our stay on Frogtown Road.

5 comments:

Donovan said...

Hi Ella,

I like the new photos and the one of you and Jake looking out the window was neat.

I love you,
Grandpa

Jackie said...

Brooke,
I'm glad your parents are so close and you can stay there! Hope you have a great week at school.

We had fun with you and Ella on Saturday...hope you can come this Saturday too!

Mama Smors said...

I am glad you all get to stay with your parents! The first week of school is hard... especially with the husband away. :) Hope work is going well!!!

Donovan said...

Ella,

I am glad you enjoy staying at Nana's house. I know it makes Mommy feel better. I am sure you both will be glad when Daddy gets home and I am sure he will be glad too. Save some of your steps for Daddy to see he wants you to wait for him to get home but I am not sure that will happen.

I love you sweetie and take care of mommy.

Granny

P.S. I love your picture in the shower and with Jake!

Gina (Nana) said...

Ella
Nana has enjoyed having you and mommy stay with us this past week. I know that both of you will be glad when daddy gets home! Daddy will be so proud of all the new things that you have learned.(you are such a smart baby):) I love you Ella!

Nana