Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Checking in at 15 months

On Monday, Ella and I went for her 15 month check up.  Dr. Q said Ella is growing wonderfully. Although she may be an extremely petite baby... her growth curve is perfect.  She finally hit the 20 pound mark and still has a huge head!  We think we may have overcome the milk intolerance or at least cooked milk.  I have not been brave enough to attempt straight dairy so Ella is still doing Soy milk in her sippy.  One day in the near future we will attempt "the real thing".  So, I guess overall, our visit was great besides two shots in her arm.  Here is an even better look at Ella at 15 months :)

Ella's Favorite:

food:  spaghetti

drink:  tea--she has an obession with it

tv show:  Baby Signing Time, Sponge Bob, Seasame Street

word:  Duke, paci

thing to do in her spare time:  read books, go shopping, stroll her babies around the house, dance with mommy, play hide and seek, mess anything and everything she can

animal:  ChaCha, all of mom's dogs, and ducks

color:  green--she picks out all the green apple jacks to eat (forget the orange ones!)

place:  anywhere I guess.... she loves going to all of her babysitters' houses and likes being home... she's easy to please

toy:  books, stroller, or Dora car








6 comments:

Gina (Nana) said...

Ella
I can't believe you are already 15 months old. You are such a big girl. I love all of your new words, I think you can say just about anything that you want too. You remind me so much of your mommy at this age, you are going to be very independent and strong willed. I love it!!!!! You are also a very sweet and loving baby, I hope that you let Nana rock you for along time! (at least until you go to kindergarden) :)
See you in a little bit. I love you

Nana

Nicole said...

I'm glad to hear the visit went well!

Donovan said...

Ella,

My favorite color is green too! I love you sweetheart and I'm happy your checkup went well.

Love you,
Papa

Ashley said...

It's hard for me to believe that she is 15 months old! I love her and she is so sweet!

Mama Smors said...

How funny on the preference for green!!! That is my favorite color too. We think Ivy likes purple.... that is the color crayon she always picks!

Donovan said...

Ella,

I am so glad your ck up is over and you did so well. I missed seeing you at the Dr.'s. I love you sweetie. You are growing so fast.

I will see you on Christmas.

Love you,
Granny