Friday, December 26, 2008

Four Christmases

I thought the title was perfect since the movie came out this Christmas and we too have four Christmases!  So, here's the scoop :)

Christmas this year was so much better than any other year!  Ella was more excited than ever and Kermie and I enjoyed watching her enjoy the season.  On Christmas Eve, we spent the morning with my family for brunch.  Ella enjoyed all of her gifts and we all loved breakfast!  There is nothing better than spending a relaxing day with family.  Kermie received lots of gift cards to he and Bekah (which is a strange combo) headed to the mall for a shopping spree!  The rest of us lounged around until it was time for Christmas at my Nanny's house.  Our family is so large that we barely fit in her house anymore!  We didn't exchange gifts this year, but we did play lots of fun games and a dirty santa with dessert.  Ella and Anna were best buddies for the night.  I think we may have her over soon to play with Ella.  













On Christmas Day, we opened gifts at home from Santa.  Ella was so excited to play with all of her toys and dance to her Mickey Mouse music.  After she woke up from her nap, we headed over to visit with Kermie's family for a chili lunch.  Ella and Ava are getting so good at playing with each other!  It's funny though because they are both getting jealous and want what they want!  I'm sure the fighting over toys will only get worse :)  Later that evening we headed back to Sadieville for Christmas with my Grandma and Grandpa.  Ella was a little overwhelmed at first with all of the people, but she warmed up quickly.  By the end of the night we were all worn out and came home and went straight to bed!  I'm always sad that Christmas is over, but excited for what God has in store for the upcomin year!









5 comments:

Gina (Nana) said...

Ella
It looks like you had a big christmas! I'm glad that you are enjoying all of your toys. You were so much fun to watch this year.I love you and will see you later.

Nana


P.S.
Brooke I love the Title :)

Donovan said...

Ella,

It looks like you had a great Christmas. You have so many family members to see I am sure you were very tired when it was all over. Now you can play with all your toys and rest a little. I love you sweetie and will see you soon.

Granny

Phyllis said...

I LOVE YOUR CHRISTMAS PICTUES. SEEING CHRISTMAS THROUGH A CHILDS EYES IS SO MUCH FUN.
ELLA I LOVE YOUR PURPLE SHOES.

BROOKE I LOVE THE TITLE.

LOVE NANNY

Donovan said...

Ella,

I loved seeing you and enjoying the Christmas holiday with you. I love you Ella and look forward to more fun days ahead!

Papa

Ashley said...

I'm glad you had a good Christmas! It looks so much fun